LUNG HEALTH & DISEASE SERVICES IN FRANKLINVILLE, NJ
At Pulmonary Health Consultants, we work hard to provide the best personalized medical care for each individual patient. We are committed to helping you understand all your options through promoting cost-effective treatments and diagnostic programs and education.
Your respiratory system is a series of organs and tissue whose primary function is taking in oxygen and exchanging gases as we breathe. The primary organ responsible for helping you breathe are your lungs, which make up one of the largest organs in the human body. The respiratory system's main job is to move fresh air into your body while removing waste gases.
WE SPECIALIZE IN THE DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT OF PULMONARY HEALTH ISSUES, INCLUDING:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chronic Cough
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) / Blood Clots
- Lung Cancer Screenings and Diagnosis
- Lung Diseases associated with systemic illnesses
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
- Shortness of Breath
- Sleep Apnea
- Tuberculosis (TB)